Published on May 8, 2017
Reliable is growing and looking to add to our amazing crew!
The position is a full time position that’s broken up into a morning and evening shift with relatively flexible hours.
The perfect candidate will have a basic knowledge of the web design & development industry and an amazing personality. The kind of person that can make most everyone feel at home, comfortable, and completely taken care of by the end of a 15-20 minute phone call.
We’re looking for someone with a good head on their shoulders; someone who is able to differentiate well between what issues they can solve themselves and when to ask questions / for a second opinion. This person will be able to work fairly independently once trained and will take ownership of this position in shaping its growth / expansion going forward.
- Communicate with prospective and existing clients worldwide via phone and email
- Send sales proposals
- Follow up with prospective clients / leads
- Introduce clients to the Reliable process
- Answer basic questions about our company and capabilities
- Work closely with other team members to deliver clients information
- Handle project management duties:
- Communicate via phone and email with existing clients
- Interface between clients and design / development team on projects
- Provide project status updates
- Make sure the projects stay on track, organized, and everything is going smoothly
Skills / Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Even better listening skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours, remotely
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Outstanding organization skills
- English fluency (other languages a bonus!)
- Friendly, cheerful, warm personality
- Enjoys “taking care” of clients
- Extremely reliable, responsible, and responsive
- Always looking for ways to improve workflows and processes
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- A healthy level of perfectionism
- At least a basic knowledge of web design / development industry and a willingness to learn more
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, ability to open documents in Photoshop / Illustrator, etc.)
- Reliable internet, phone, and computer access
- Experience working with customer service tools such as HelpScout, Teamwork, Dropbox, WeTransfer, HighTail, Skype, Slack, etc. a plus!
- Coachable attitude with the desire to always be improving
Why Join Reliable
- Work remotely with an awesome, talented, hard-working group of coders, project managers, testers, and bosses who truly care about what they do and making a difference in the world with their work
- Communicate with people from all over the globe on a daily basis
- Fairly flexible hours
- Weekends off
- Competitive wage
- Possible bonuses and raises based on performance
- Constructive feedback
- Encouraging environment for personal and professional growth
- Be appreciated and valued as more than just “a cog in the machine”
- Reliable has doubled its growth every year since it was founded. Become a part of building something truly incredible.
- Know that the people you work for and with truly care about your wellbeing, feeling of fulfillment at work, and happiness.