Hello! Our company, Reliable, is looking for an awesome human in the U.S. to join our remote team as an independent contractor. If you’re looking for a friendly, inviting work culture with positive vibes all around, keep reading and apply, why don’t you?
Who Should Apply?
Do you smile at strangers? Hold doors for people a mile away? Have that je ne sais quoi quality that makes people you’ve just met feel like they’ve known you their whole life? That and some prior experience in the design and/or tech industry is what you’ll need as the ideal candidate for this position.
What will your day-to-day look like?
As a Business Development Representative at Reliable, you’ll work directly with our CEO (don’t worry—he’s super friendly and awesome). Our creative director and onboarding specialist will also be available day-to-day to support you as needed. What will you do during your workday? You’ll look for, reach out to, and build relationships with designers and agencies around the world who could benefit from Reliable’s development services.
What's required of this position?
· Warm, friendly personality
· Prior sales or customer service experience
· Prior design and/or tech industry experience
· Knowledge of or experience with WordPress
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Even better listening skills
· Ability to work as a team or independently
· Self-motivated with the ability to think creatively and troubleshoot
· Extremely reliable, responsible, and responsive
Who is Reliable?
We’re a front-end and WordPress development agency that was founded in 2014. Unparalleled quality assurance, testing, and outstanding client care is the name of our game, which sets us apart from our design-to-code competitors. We started out as a small team of 3 and we’ve now grown to a team of 40+ that truly feels like family. We’re 100% remote with team members spread throughout the U.S. and Europe all working from home. Our work culture is fast-paced, but laid back and extremely friendly (we love a good animated GIF or sending a team member a gift just because).
· Work remotely with a talented, hard-working group of coders, designers, project managers, and quality assurance engineers who truly care about what they do and making a difference in the world with their work
· Communicate with people from all over the globe on a daily basis
· Closed weekends and holidays
· Competitive wage
· Encouraging environment for personal and professional growth
· Be appreciated and valued as more than just "a cog in the machine"
· Know that the people you work with truly care about your wellbeing, feeling of fulfillment, and happiness
Ready to apply?
If this sounds like you, we welcome you to apply! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and briefly tell us about yourself, your previous work experience, and why you feel you are a good fit for this position. Bonus points if you mention the word "gopher."
Note, due to the number of calls and applications we receive, we kindly ask that you not call or use our Calendly link to discuss your application. We aren’t able to give status updates, but if you are invited for an interview, you will be contacted directly by the manager for that position.
Please also note Reliable does not outsource any work to other agencies.